Call for papers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Instructions to authors, which can be used as a paper template, are available from the links below.
The file below provides an additional example of the expected 2-4 page Extended Abstract submission including an introduction, results and discussion, and a conclusion .
Extended Abstract for Oral Presentation
Prospective authors (speakers of Oral Presentations) are requested to submit an Extended Abstract, which should be written in 2-4 pages including a few figures and tables in the format of the JGPP. All Extended Abstracts will go under peer review by Scientific Committee. As a general rule, please limit the number of Extended Abstracts submitted to one per author (except co-authors). Authors are requested to pre-register for the Congress. Registration is expected to open in early July at which time speakers will be contacted and asked to complete registration before the end of July speaker registration deadline. More detail will be available on the registration page.
Full-length Paper to JGPP (Optional)
Authors are strongly encouraged to submit a full-length paper, which should include the detailed methodology and discussion, to the JGPP. The peer review will be performed rigorously and rapidly in line with the JGPP policy, and the accepted papers will be published on the JGPP shortly after the Congress.
Electronic proceedings, including accepted Extended Abstracts in PDF format, will be provided to participants of the Congress in a compact data storage device.
The official language of the congress is English.
Review and Acceptance: It is the policy of IGTC2023 Kyoto to accept for publication only original contributions to the engineering literature. In most cases, this means that a manuscript should incorporate substantial new information not previously published. Under certain circumstances, reviews or collations or analyses of information previously published in scattered form may be acceptable. Material which is not original must be identified by footnotes and/or bibliography.
Receipt of a manuscript by the review committee does not constitute acceptance for presentation and publication by IGTC2023. All manuscripts accepted are subject to editing.
Approvals and Clearance: It is the Author’s responsibility to secure such company approvals as may be required. Government clearance on classified material should be obtained where necessary. If approvals or clearances are involved, the original manuscript should note that these have been obtained. Material not approved should be omitted from the manuscript.
Authors: It is IGTC2023 Kyoto policy that all those who have participated significantly in the technical aspects of an IGTC2023 Kyoto Extended Abstract should be recognized as Co-Authors or cited in the acknowledgments.
Authors are asked to agree to the following and esign a Copyright Form on the papercept system when uploading their Extended Abstract:
1. Publication of the Extended Abstract implies that Author(s) will be in attendance at the conference to present their study and will register and pay appropriate fees for the conference.
2. All Authors warrant that the manuscript is original on their part and has not been submitted for publication or published elsewhere. Furthermore, all Authors warrant that, if the manuscript contains copyright material owned by others, written permission has been obtained from the copyright owner to republish such material and that appropriate notice been included in the manuscript.
3. In submitting a finished manuscript for publication, Authors attest that the sole Author(s) will be the individual(s) whose name(s) will appear on the title page, with the possible exception of editorial or research assistance.
4. Authors offer a manuscript to IGTC2023 Kyoto in accordance with the statements set forth on the Copyright Form. The form, signed by the corresponding author with the consent of all co-authors, must be received before the manuscript can be accepted for publication. Verbatim reproduction of this Extended Abstract by anyone will be permitted provided appropriate credit is given to the Author(s) and IGTC2023 Kyoto.
5. All copyrights of the Extended Abstract belong to the author/authors. However, Authors hereby agree to permit the use of my/our works in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.